- 16 oz of shell pasta
- 8 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese well drained and sliced into bite size pieces
- 3 oz of baby spinach (no stems)
- 1 1/2 cups pitted and halved kalamata olives (if katamalas are too much try a milder olive)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
Pasta salads are a great choice for side dishes on hot summer days, picnics, or BBQs. Or even just as a great snack!
This one in particular is a great one. It’s light easy to make and just simply amazing. The mix of the simple flavors are absolutely perfect.
Thank you so much Samantha for this great recipe and we all hope you will submit more.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1. In a medium sauce pan cook the pasta according to the directions on the package and rinse in cold water.
2. In a medium bowl add the red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix throughly. Slowly add the olive oil until completely incorporated.
3. Put the pasta in a large bowl and add the mozzarella, spinach, olives, and Parmesan and mix.
4. Pour the vinaigrette mixture over the pasta mixture and toss well.