- 3 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Package Large Pepperoni
- 1 Medium package of Shredded Mozzarella or Fresh Mozzarella
- 1/2 Pound Sausage
- 3 White Button Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/4 Small Onion Diced
- 1/4 Green Pepper Diced
- Half a package of Fresh Spinach
- Jar of Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- Fresh Parsley
- Fresh Basil
Everyone loves pizza but if your on a low carb diet it’s not always the best thing to have as it’s mostly bread. This is a great recipe for what is basically a low carb, no dough supreme pizza.
As with any pizza if you don’t like one of the ingredients then feel free to replace it or just leave it out.
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Brown the sausage in a skillet until just about done and drain (unless you like it well done).
3. Take a deep pie dish or even a 9 x 13 dish and line the bottom with the pepperoni.
4. Add the sausage on top of the pepperoni and cover with the pizza sauce.
5. Add the raw spinach then the shredded mozzarella covering all of the ingredients.
6. Next sprinkle the top of the cheese with the sliced mushrooms first, then the onions and peppers.
7. Add the sliced tomatoes slightly overlapping as seen in the picture so it covers the dish and sprinkle with the herbs.
8. Pop the dish into the oven and cook for about 25 to 35 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft and the cheese is well melted.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve like a lasagna.