- One bunch of fresh asparagus
- 1/8 stick of butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- one quarter of a lemon (Or a teaspoon of lemon juice)
Fresh grilled asparagus is very easy to make and compliments any BBQ meal. Kids love it because they can eat it with their hands and everyone else loves it because, well, it’s delicious.
When cooking asparagus on the grill using this method it’s also almost impossible to mess up just make sure that the asparagus has room to move around while in the foil.
Try not to pile them on top of each other as they wont cook and quickly and evenly.
Prep Time 5 Minutes | Cooking Time 10 Minutes
1. Cut a quarter inch off the bottom of the fresh asparagus and place in a piece of foil large enough to lay all the asparagus down and be able to fold it over the asparagus to seal them in.
2. Salt and pepper the asparagus and lay two slices of butter on top of the asparagus. Squeeze the lemon wedge over the asparagus and place on top of the asparagus.
3. Fold the foil over the asparagus, make sure it’s sealed, and cook them on the grill at medium high heat.
4. Cook for about 5 minutes then flip the foil and cook for another 5 minutes or until the asparagus is done. Remove from the grill and serve hot.