- 2 tuna steaks
- Sea Salt and fresh black pepper
- Coconut oil (Can be substituted for olive oil)
- Onion powder
- Garlic salt
Tuna is not only very tasty but it can be really good for you as well. Sashimi tuna can be eaten raw but when grilled rare it can’t be beat. The flavor is out of this world and rivals most cuts of meat.
There are endless ways to cook tuna but in my opinion like a good steak the simpler the better let the flavor of the meat come out.
Many people who haven’t cooked or eaten a tuna steak don’t realize that traditionally, it is prepared rare, with a cold pink center.
Prep Time 5 Minutes | Cook Time 5 Minutes
1. Rub down your tuna steaks with the coconut oil and lightly season both sides with all the seasonings.
2. Bring the temperature of the grill way up on medium high to high or about 600 to 700 degrees.
3. Place the seasoned tuna steaks on the hot grill and sear both sides for about two minutes. Remember you want the middle to be nice and red and just barely warm.
4. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy.
How to make Grilled Tuna Video
More Cooking Videos