- 1 24oz jar of chunky salsa
- 1 can of your favorite 15 ounce can of chili with beans
- 1 can of sliced olives
- 1 small can of sliced jalapeño
- 12 ounces of Velveeta cubed up
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
This is always a hit at football party’s, Super Bowl part’s, and other snacking sports events. I’ve made it probably almost a hundred times and it always gets eaten right up.
This is one of the easiest recipes in the wold to make and very versatile. You can add any number of things like, fresh tomatoes, onions, or anything really.
Get creative with it!
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 1 hour
1. Combine all the ingredients in a slow cooker and mix it all up
2. Cook for about an hour or until the cheese is melted well stirring occasionally
3. Serve with chips and top with your favorite fresh veggies like onion or chopped tomatoes on top.