- 4 ears of corn
- 1/4 stick of butter or margarine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pinch of paprika
Corn on the cob is a summer favorite for grilling with it’s buttery sweet flavor and fun to eat little corn handles. It’s inexpensive, very easy to cook and can even be done right on the grill BBQ style!
Kids love it because of the fact that it’s a little messy and fun to eat and parents love it because they don’t have to fight with their kids to get them to eat something good for them.
There are many ways it can be prepared for grilling but I would have to say that this is the easiest and one of the most delicious ways there is.
Many people seem to over cook corn on the cob both when they boil it and when they grill it. If you cook this at the right temperature then it shouldn’t burn and be crisp and sweet.
1. Preheat BBQ grill to medium heat.
2. Shuck the ears of corn and rinse under cold water.
3. Lay out four pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap up each corn on the cob individually.
4. Lay each ear of corn in their own foil and ad two scoops of butter towards the middle of each side of the cob. Salt and pepper to taste and toss in a little bit of paprika. Wrap them up tight and toss them on the grill.
5. Rotate the corn every few minutes to keep it from burning and to baste it in the butter and spices. Cook for about 20 minutes and your done. The corn will be sweet and shouldn’t need any extra butter or spices and will be ready to eat.